The Sunday Market takes place in the main square from 12pm-2pm (on Sunday!), with a wide range of unique handcrafted, geek or games related items available from our community’s talented members.
Available to buy:
- ‘Indie’ boardgames and RPG/character cards.
- Unique graffiti-style and boardgame themed t-shirts
- Boardgame accessories including hardwood dice trays and 3D-printed accessories
- Handmade crafts and original art including ceramics, art prints, woven baskets, gadgets and cross-stitch
- Original stories – books, comics and CDs
- Jewelery, badges and stickers
- Dice (lots of dice…)
Come along to the main square between 12pm and 2pm on Sunday to see what’s on offer.
Many sellers will take card, but remember to bring some cash too!