Skip to content
Home » News » 2024 Festival Ticket Launch and info

2024 Festival Ticket Launch and info

Hello Campers!

Tickets for the 2024 Strange Games Festival will go on sale on the weekend of the 11th November 2023. We’re releasing about 90% of the tickets at this time, and we’ll hold back the remaining 10% until the new year, to give anyone who can’t buy at this time a chance to get their tickets. We’ll announce the 2024 volunteer scheme early next year.

Ticket-holders from the 2023 Festival will get access to book 2024 tickets at 10am on Saturday 11th November (check your email!), and public tickets will go on sale at 10am on Sunday 12th November. We’ll announce this first via Discord and the mailing list, and later by more public social channels. Pre-pitch tents are available from Tent2Hire.

If you’re a 2023 ticket-holder, please check if you’ve received emails from us recently, and if not, get in touch.

Looking at 2023, the two biggest issues we faced were the weather, and the somewhat chaotic food situation. We’re working with the site to explore putting some more permanent shelter over the main square, and looking at more marquee space. Food-wise, we’ll going to work with our partners to ensure better stock, more choice, and more reliable serving times.

Camper vans, we have tickets for two spaces with hookups, and some more ‘on-site’ tickets. We don’t know whether we’ll be able to offer more free camper van spaces in the parking field like this year (we don’t yet know what the field situation will be).

Sadly, we’ve had to increase the cost of tickets to reflect the impact of inflation on our costs over the last couple of years. Hopefully we’re still good value for a four-day festival of gaming!

We’re in the early stages of planning for next year, and there will be more updates as things crystallise, so watch this space 🙂

Look forward to seeing you next year.

Much love
The Festival Team