Hello, Brave Campers!
The Festival has gone from distant gleam in the dark, to nearly here in all its glory… are you excited yet?
If you’ve been to the Festival before, you’ll feel at home straight away. And if this is your first Festival (lucky you!), we’ve plenty of fun waiting for you. Here’s some highlights, new features and old favourites:
- the village square and stage area will host several marquees for open boardgaming, hanging out and general chilling, with access to our (bigger!) games library, the bar and food stalls. If you’re not sure what to do, head to the village square!
- the social deduction glade has dedicated spaces for Werewolf and Blood on the Clocktower. Head here to sign up and play some of the best social deduction games ever. And look out for Christian’s new version of Wherewolf!
- there’s a whole schedule of RPG sessions, dotted around the site
- the Lodge will be home to VRscapism on Saturday – come try out some immersive VR gaming
- grab the playculture app and join the next generation of exciting, sneaky, competitive outdoor games…
- join the familiar intrigue of Strange Traitors!
- browse the Craft Market and buy some cool geeky art
- And so much more! The Knights return, teaching thrilling melee combat, the kids larp will entertain in the woods, there’s archery, rifles, climbing, low-ropes…
- … and SO many games. Check out the draft schedule and come have fun!
Our food vendors have changed, sadly Flux and Scooby Snacks are no longer, but the Farmyard Kitchen and Olives n’Stuff are their worthy replacements. Find out more about 2023’s food stalls at our Food and drink page.
We look forward to seeing you from 2pm on Friday 25th August!